This event has been canceled.
Camp Director: Nate Vera ([read Nate's bio])
Ages: High-school and Middle-school students (sixth grade and up)
Dates: July 6–10, 2015
Times: 9 a.m. – 3 p.m. ([see sample schedule])
- Quality basketball training with professional staff
- Individual skills training
- Group strategy coaching
- Character building activities
- Daily “Chaplain Hour”
- Teams' tournament on the last day
- Lunch every day
- Prizes, awards, and t-shirts
- Aftercare Program (3–5 p.m.): For those who would like to stay longer, the aftercare program is an addition $10/day and will include a variety of activities.