This event has been canceled.
Camp Director: Sheri Hogan (read Sheri's bio)
Ages: 8 to 14
Dates: June 15–19, 2015
Times: 9 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- Drama Basics will include stage works, stage lingo, and stage directions.
- Drama Games will develop memory, team work, and stage presence.
- Morning One Acts will concentrate on developing characters.
- Audition Basics will work on how to fill those pesky forms and make a best 1st impression with the Casting Director.
- Improv and melodrama work, off the cuff activities and on the spot thinking
- Lunch every day.
The week will end on Friday with a variety performance of all learned skills.