This 10-week summer teaching series for men and women will follow our Small Group ministry format. Each session begins with gender-specific live teaching (the first and last sessions will be joined), followed by time in gender-specific discussion & prayer groups.
This series is open to all men and women, but is an especially great opportunity for anyone who is not yet involved in a small group and is looking to get more involved in the church.
Childcare is provided.
- June 10: Understanding Our Purpose & Function
- June 17: Biblical Masculinity 1: Man at War / Biblical Femininity
- June 24: Biblical Masculinity 2: Purity / Daughtership
- July 1: Sonship: Learning to be a follower / Singleness
- July 8: Husbandhood / Wifehood 1
- July 15: Break - No session
- July 22: Singleness / Wifehood 2
- July 29: Fatherhood / Motherhood
- August 5: Serve as Leaders, Lead as Servants / Women in Ministry
- August 12: Mentorship
- August 19: Men & Women — Together in the Church (Teachers' Panel)